24 Hour Payment Center
Please note that if your account is subject to disconnection, or is currently disconnected you must contact Anoka Municipal Utility (AMU) at 763-576-2750 during business hours of 8 am to 4:30 pm to be reconnected, or in person. After hours re-connections begin at 3:30 pm and include additional fees. Payments for re-connection only accepted at the fire department after 4:30 pm.
Services are not automatically restored after hours using this online payment center.
Online Bill Payments
Accepted forms of payment are: Credit card and debit card payments from VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) via checking and savings accounts.
Pay My Utility Bill
AMU has moved to a new full service account portal powered by Invoice Cloud. This service allows customers to view their bill, pay their bill, schedule reminders and much more. Now active for all customers as of January 2022!
- Pay online, both residential and commercial utility bills.
- For extended features, register for a new account, then pay your bill online.
- Payments received before 6 pm. Central Time (CT) will be updated to the utility account the next business day.
- Payments received after 6 pm. CT will remain pending until the following business day. (For example, a payment made at 9:30 pm on Monday will not reflect on the utility account until Wednesday morning. )
Access Old System Bills
If you need to view an old statement from December 2020 to November 2021, from before the switch to Invoice Cloud, they are still available for you.
You have the ability to make your payment through our automated phone system 24 hours a day, or you can call the AMU billing representatives during business hours of 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. All phone payments are subject to a phone fee for this service.
Call Billing Reps during business hours 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Call 763-576-2750, option Number 3 for a live person.
24-Hour Automated Phone System
- Call 1-855-939-14645, or 763-576-2750 and dial option Number 1 when prompted, open 24 hours a day.