If your Water Goes Out

Let the Sewer & Water Department of Public Services know:

  • Complete a Water Outage Reporting Form
    - or - 
  • Call city employees at  763-576-2923 between the hours of 7 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday.  

After Hours

  • After business hours, emergencies can be reported to the call center for dispatch at 763-576-2903.

The city will work with you to restore your water.

Other Questions/Concerns

Use the Water/Sewer Problems Reporting Form for any other questions or concerns you may have.